the next testing experience will be issued in two weeks.
If you’d like to get a printed version to your office or home address you have to register. The subscription including shipping is 32 EUR for a year or 60,- EUR for two years.
You can pay with payPal or we can send you an invoice.
Please go to the shop to subscribe: http://www.testingexperience-shop.com/
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
WEB QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST /QA (TESTUOTOJAS (-A))
Our company "Interneto marketingas" is currently recruiting a Quality Assurance Specialist who will be responsible for maintaining all QA functions including establishing and enforcing QA procedures and standards, testing websites and web applications, identifying defects, finding and reporting errors and/or missed functionality as per business requirements.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to be a part of a rapidly growing company. The person hired will be the onsite expert and will lead the Quality Assurance function throughout the company growth cycles ensuring that quality is always in the forefront in order to meet the company targets for growth & profitability.
Qualified candidates will have:
* Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred with a minimum of 3-5 years QA experience.
* A deep understanding of Web QA testing methodology, processes and procedures including best practices and testing web applications
* Programming skills including DB, API & HTML preferred, but not required
* Knowledge of Gomez & Selenium preferred, but not required
* Strong organizing skills with exceptional attention to detail with the ability to follow a step by step plan when necessary.
* Ability to create and develop QA procedures, standards and checklists
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Strong interpersonal communication with the ability to relate well with others
* Able to work effectively across functional groups to meet aggressive schedules monitoring the accuracy of others with the ability communicate errors in a constructive manner
* Independent and able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
* Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations in a growing company
* Ability to keep finger on the pulse by staying abreast of the industry in all facets
We offer a competitive salary, possibility to work at international company, exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast growing team.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference "QA".
Only successful candidates will be notified. Information received will be treated as strictly confidential.