How to report an issue - nice usability :)


Sometimes, as a user, I report bugs on various systems. Very seldom, ussually by support email. Today opened my google adsense account after a long break. Was surprised by new feature on the top right menu 'Report the issue'. As a tester, of course I tried it without sending the real issue to google. Wow! As my colleague said 'Respect'. Really nice and user friendly feature. A load for support people should be higher to review the screen images. On the whole, the time should be saved for questions / answers and time for getting 'what did they mean by this'. The images will give more info :) Really cool thing.

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks amazing!!!! /I look forward to your feedback /thanks for this man it was very helpful.
Software Testing Tutorial
Sunil said…
Nice post have lot of info to learn

Popular posts from this blog

Ieškomas testuotojas: ASW

Retrofitting testing - what is it?

Security testing